||List of supporting documents
(attested photocopies) to be attached with the Registration
Form. Original documents to be produced by parents when invited
for interaction with the Principal prior to admission.
||Date of Birth Certificate of the child.
Proof of Residence
– Voter Identity Card/ Ration Card / Passport.
||Proof of Occupation – Identity Card / Letter
||Copy of Scheduled caste / tribe certificate (if
Proof of Transfer
(if applicable) – letter of transfer.
||Proof of Sibling (if applicable) – latest
receipt of payment of fee at LPS.
Proof of Alumni
(if applicable) – CBSE XII Pass Certificate from LPS.
||Proof of graduation – as required Degree
or Senior Secondary School leaving certificates.
For EWS –
copy of Ration Card and Certificate from SDM stating annual
||Instructions and procedure for filling
the Admission Form.
fill up this form very carefully as admission will be based
on the contents of this form.
• Use only black ballpoint pen to fill the form.
• The form should be filled by a parent in own handwriting.
• Kindly submit the duly completed form to Laxman Public
School Fee Office latest by 12.30 pm on 15th Jan 2010
• You are advised to keep a photocopy of the filled
• For any further communication with parents, the school
will cite only the Registration Number given on this form
• Attach the following photostat documents with the
form (i) Certificate of Birth (ii) Proof of Residence (iii)
Others as stated above [Annexure I section A]
• Children who complete 3 yrs as on 31/03/2010 are eligible
for admission for the academic session 2010-11
• The number of seats available for admission to Pre-School
is 150 (One hundred and fifty), including 20% seats reserved
for Management Quota, 10% for EWS (Only the children from
the three slums adopted by the school will be eligible for
EWS quota) and 5% for school staff.
• You are advised to fill in only one form to avoid
Click Here for the Application form (PDF Format)