SCHOOL FEE DEPOSIT RULES
- The school fee is payable on a quarterly basis by 20th of the 1st month of each quarter commencing (April, July, October & January) failing which a fine of Rs.10/-per day of delay will be charged. Bank will not accept the fee without late fee for delayed payment.
- If you do not receive the Fee Bill by 5th of the month in which fee is due, or for correction of any inadvertent error, please contact “FEE SECTION”. For duplicate fee bill Rs.10/- will be charged.
- In case of non-payment of fee by the end of the 1st month after the previous quarter, name of the student will be struck off from the rolls of the school without any prior notice and his/her subsequent continuation in the school is possible only on payment of re-admission fee plus fine for the delayed payment.
- A month’s notice or one month fee will be required for leaving the school mid session. Refund claim for caution money must be made in writing within six months after leaving the school, otherwise the same will become non-refundable.
- Bus fee will be charged for 11 months in a year, No charges will be levied for the month of June. No withdrawal is permissible form bus facilities during the academic session.
- Fee to be deposited by local cheque, duly crossed, in favour of “LAXMAN PUBLIC SCHOOL”-FEES A/c. Please write student’s name, class, section and phone number on back of the cheque.